• Accreditation


Accrediting agencies ensure that academic practices meet acceptable levels of quality. As part of your application, you must submit any high school or college work completed through an accredited institution. Contact the institution you attended with any questions regarding their accreditation.

The following are accepted accrediting agencies:

  • Middle States Association of Colleges & Schools (MSA)
  • New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC)
  • North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA)
  • Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC)
  • Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACS)
  • Western Association of Schools & Colleges (WASC)
  • AdvancED

In addition to the agencies listed above, a completed International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma is also recognized as appropriately accredited.

We are unable to accept work that is not accredited by one of the above agencies, including unaccredited homeschool work and international work.