You are considered a Former Student if you have previously been admitted and enrolled as a regular day-time student, and are applying to return to BYU with or without additional credit.
Note: If you have graduated with a Bachelor's degree, then you are not eligible for undergraduate admission to BYU; please contact our Graduate Studies department for information about continuing your education.
|Available||Apr 2, 2018||Sep 1, 2018||Sep 1, 2018||Sep 1, 2018|
|Deadline||Oct 1, 2018||Dec 15, 2018||Dec 15, 2018||Dec 15, 2018*
Jun 1, 2019
*In order to be considered for eligible scholarships, former applicants must apply and complete the BYU scholarship application by this deadline
Admission Application Tips
- Former students will be notified of admission decisions approximately 4 weeks after the admission application deadline.
- You will apply at apply.lds.org using the same login information that you used when previously attending BYU. You will need to update the application with any new information (such as additional college work received) and you will be required to submit a new Ecclesiastical Endorsement.
- You may have completed additional credit since attending BYU. If so, you will need to send transcripts showing all work you have completed since attending BYU previously.
- Students who have already been admitted to BYU will not need to re-pay the application fee to re-apply
- Students who have not had day-continuing eligibility, but did participate in Study Abroad or Continuing Education are considered transfer students.